Emporium Hotel, Healing Stone Day Spa
A place to relax, enjoy and rejuvenate – Japanese style. Located on the 21st Floor of the Emporium Hotel in South Bank, we offer a unique blend of services including ganbanyoku, shiatsu, oil massage, facial acupoint and reflexology. Experience service the Japanese way, with kindness, respect and simple common courtesy. All we ask is that you relax and enjoy the experience.
Download our service menu.
Healing Stone massage employs traditional Japanese shiatsu techniques to help you help yourself. Therapeutic massage is a great way to relieve tightness, relax the body and improve blood flow. This enhances and accelerates your body's ability to heal and regenerate. Experience the firm but gentle touch of our highly skilled therapists. We offer the following:
- Shiatsu – traditional Japanese therapeutic massage. Focussing on acupressure points, shiatsu works to ease tension, breakdown knotted muscles and promote self-healing.
- Relaxation oil massage – using long gliding strokes, oil massage will relax your muscles and promote blood circulation. Both relaxing and refreshing at that same time.
- Oil shiatsu – combines the therapeutic power of shiatsu with the relaxing effects of oil massage. Relax enjoy and heal all at once.
- Reflexology (foot massage) – acupressure points on the foot correspond to organs and systems of the body. Reflexology manipulates these pressure points to reduce tension, relax the body and promote general wellbeing. A little bit of targeted foot care that can benefit the whole body.
- Acupoint head, face, neck and shoulders – targeting critical muscle groups from the shoulders up, this massage promotes lymphatic circulation, loosens tight muscles and helps relieve tension and tension induced headaches.
45 minutes ~ $95
60 minutes ~ $115
70 minutes ~ $130
80 minutes ~ $145
90 minutes ~ $160
Healing Stone presents a unique offering with ganbanyoku, the ‘hot rock spa’ originating from Japan, offering a more therapeutic and gentler experience than traditional saunas. With special volcanic stone beds capped with Himalayan rock salt, the treatment infuses air with negative ions evoking calm and relaxation for a general sense of wellbeing.
Positive effects of ganbanyoku result in a range of amazing benefits including boosting the immune system, detoxifying the body, reducing stiffness and helping promote clear skin and the production of collagen.
TenKu Top of the Heavenly Sky
Combine any massage treatment with Ganbanyoku Therapy on any weekday (Monday to Friday) and receive a complimentary beverage at The Terrace.
Drink voucher for redemption at The Terrace will be provided at The Healing Stone Japanese Day Spa
Spa Day Packages
Combine any of our massage services with a visit to the infinity pool :
with 45min massage $170
with 60min massage $190
with 70min massage $205
with 80min massage $220
with 90min massage $235
Enjoy a leisurely dip in the Emporium Hotel infinity pool before or after your massage, you chose. Subject to seasonal availability the pool is open for Healing Stone customers from 10am to 5pm (last booking by 3pm) weekdays Monday to Thursday and Sunday from 3pm to 5pm.
Must book at least one day in advance.